Powered By Blogger

10/06/2010

S.A.W.

Today Dauschand (me who is writing this blog) was spossed to get S.A.W. today. I probaly am and sorry for misspelling words I just want to. well, I got home from school and I checked in our mailbox (acually a mailbasket) and it wasn't there. Probaly will come later. Did I just say that? Well, sorry for saying well too much. Well, ( here I go saying well) when I get it I'm probaly going to scream at the top of my lungs! :) If I get it when I get home from my grandparents house I'm going to go straight to the computer and install it then play it. I will make some more videos and put it on youtube. Go to www.youtube.com/user/penwen10 that is my channel. If you like Nancy Drew then go to http://www.herinteractive.com/  and you can play Shadow at the Water's Edge that's the long way the short way is S.A.W. and sorry for not using grammer or puting puntchuation I don't care if I misspelled it. Well, I had to spell that word and I missed it but I got sixth place in the spelling bee. I had to spell significant and it took me almost 10 minutes to spell it. If I didn't study my word but I did it would have taken me almost an hour to spell each word.

BYE!


Smiley actually waving bye! Isn't that cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment