Powered By Blogger

9/29/2010

Today and Me

Today September 29 2010 I got signed out of school early for no reason. My mom thought it was early release today (which is 1 day every other week when you get out an hour early) for some reason even though it didn't say that on the announcements. And well she came and got me an hour and half early just because she had to go to work and was afraid she wasn't going to come back to pick me up from school in enough time. Sorry I don't make since , do I? Well here's another segement of RANDON QUESTION OF THE DAY OR WEEK! YAY! So here's the random question: If you were any type of bird what would you be? Mine is a flamingo. Yes , I would be a flamingo. Comment below telling us if I'm crazy and what bird you would like to be.

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be a bird, I want to be a potato!

    ReplyDelete