Powered By Blogger

10/07/2010

Bad News Everyone :(

Today Dauschand has bad news. OH NO WHAT HAPPEND ,YOU SAY? Well my game didn't come. It will probaly get here on the 18th or 19th. The game that I was spossed to get was Shadow at the Water's Edge in SPECIAL EDITION. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! So here's a new segemat called WHY DID YOU DO THAT? Well my friend Ellee practicly always gets in trouble. Right now she is grounded for 2 months. 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well here is her talking. I am just making this up but she is grounded for 2 months.

PERSON: Well who do we have here today?

ELLEE: My name is Ellee. Don't you know that? You have to put it up on the screen. DUUUUH!

PERSON: You hurt my feelings. No wonder you get in trouble so much.

ELLEE: You hurt my feelings too. You're mean!!!

PERSON: I am not mean.

ELLEE: Yes you are.\

ME: STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERSON: So what did you do last week before we came up with this segemat called -

ELLEE: We already know what it's called dum dum!

PERSON: What did you do last week to get in trouble?

ELLEE: Well let's see, Oh, I got in trouble by putting gum all over my bedroom walls and I had to scrape it off with my bare hands.

PERSON: Well did it hurt? And how long are you in trouble?

ELLEE: Well it sorta hurt and I'm in trouble for two weeks. And I'm not aloud to go anywhere except school.

PERSON: Well it looks like you should be getting home cause you are in SANFRANSISCO and you live in MIDDLETOWN. So you should get home before your mom notices.

ELLEE: Oh yah, why am I even on this show if I'm grounded. BYE everyone!

PERSON: That's the end of the new segemat called - WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

3 comments:

  1. We really don't care if your games come or not.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote that and I just wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why i put that post on there.

    ReplyDelete