Powered By Blogger

10/16/2010

S.A.W.

Right when I get home I'm going to install S.A.W. (if it can install cause every Nancy Drew game I get you have to do something special) and make a video walkthrough for it even though I never played it. I'll probaly be playing with Nancy's cell phone most of the time since i have SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm going to make a video about me dancing crazy to California Gurls by katy Perry. Of course I'm going to post it on here and put it on youtube. I mean why wouldn't I. Anyway I got the new Just Dance game and it is AWSOME!!!! I'm making CD's of all the songs on Just Dance ( except Louie Louie) and all the songs on Jusy Dance 2. It's not Christmas but I'm asking you do you belive in Santa. I do. I'm asking Santa for a Macantosh by Apple. Here's a picture for no reason.

                                               I drew that! Am I a good drawer?
Her's another picture.














                       Just Kidding! It wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please stop posing about SAW.... This is your fourth post about it..... I ♥ the blog though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said in one of my comments that i would stop. That's one of my older posts. I'll just be posting about wierd stuff and don't ask me why our title for our blog is LG and Samsung. There just types of phones. I'll change it and if you see anything like Dauschand or Shepard or A's or K's or LG or Samsung don't bother it LG and Samsung will be changed to AD and SK.

    ReplyDelete